- 'African Mobility' is a field study focused on the imaginations, behaviors, and solutions of Ethiopian mobility like the tradition of walking, the low-tech modes of transportation, and the sharing culture. The project aims to find ways how these approaches could play an exemplary role for global developments towards sustainable mobility.
moovel lab, Emerging City Lab Addis Ababa, ABK Stuttgart (2019 - 2020)
- 'OpenDataCam' is an open-source and privacy-respecting tool for automated data collection in urban environments. The project aims to enable citizens to generate knowledge that can be used to influence decision-making and shape urban transformation processes.
moovel lab (2017 - 2019)
- 'Data Value Added' is an exploration of the possibilities how digitally collected personal data and the value that derived from it could be distributed more equitable. The project aims to define legal and technological design principles that would lead to more user determined futures.
Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (2017)
I'm open to work together with organizations, institutions, and individuals that are interested in driving change. To identify options for action and support initiatives my work focuses on the following areas.
- Analysis of system structures, dynamics, behaviors, and dependencies.
- Anticipation of possible, plausible, probable, and desirable futures.
- Reflection of assumptions, imaginations, ideas, and concepts about the future.
- Exloration of the implications of existing and emerging technologies.
- Construction of possible transformation processes towards more desirable futures.
- Prototyping of systemic interventions and alternative paths.
- Communication of alternative futures to inspire debates and expand imaginations.
- Design of digital applications for the acceleration of transformations.